This is my first blog, and my chance to introduce you to Eyes Open to the World. This blog will cover several topics. Starting from animals all the way to zoos. There is no topic that is not open to examination and discussion.
First, to start off with let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a female Taoist who has a love and passion for the Martial Arts. Now, these are just two things that I'm passionate about. I am open to all different types of religions, beliefs, activities, and hobbies. Also, I am very curious about how human nature works, and how people view different things in the world. I believe people's opinions have value, but ignorance is NOT bliss. An example of my thought process is, Why do people say one thing and act completely different, but then they go back and preach what they say and not what they did? Do these people believe that we don't remember what they were preaching about? Don't get me wrong everybody has not practiced what they preached, but I'm talking about the people who do it all the time. This is one example of why I have a curiosity about human nature.
My blog is not going to just evaluate human nature in the world, but I'm also going to talk about topics I'm passionate about. Example, Martial Arts, Taoism, runes, tarot, swords, outdoor activities, etc. etc. etc. Now, I'm not any more self-absorbed then anybody else in the world, and this isn't going to be a blog on top of blog about me and my hobbies.... Man, I don't want to bore you. Talking about my hobbies and passions will be just some blog postings, as well as posting my views on how I see human nature in the world. On top of those two topics, I will also be blogging about different products, events, and businesses. I feel sometimes people want to know opinions on items they can purchase. The items I will be discussing are going to be things that I decided to write about, and not items I was compensated to write about.
So, here is a little of what to expect with my upcoming blogs. I hope you will enjoy joining me on my journey. and that you will keep your Eyes Open to the World, as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment